Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our little monster...







Alyssa is becoming quite a little monster these days. She is 9 months old and is growing to quickly. She is all over the place, crawling, standing climbing and dare I saw walking! Well thank goodness she's still holding on to furniture to do it but I'm exhausted...even D is overwhelmed with how fast Alyssa can get in to stuff. Thankfully D is around to help monitor her and is quick to yell "MOM" when Alyssa is getting close to trouble. The funny part is that Alyssa has a permanent smile the entire time I have never seen a more proud little girl. She really enjoys the challenges and is beyond happy when she conquers them with ease. We try to put rode blocks up but it's pretty pointless. She has more bruises than any little baby should have because of all her failed attempts to leap, and jump. She is the funniest little thing and keeps us laughing. A good thing is with all this exercise and movement she is sleeping very well...ahhhh the silver lining. =)

No comments: